RV Sheets Update

I finally completed one RV sheet. I just decided to sit and sew just to get it done. It came out great. The 1/4″ elastic in the ends and corners was a perfect fit. I had to buy a new set of knit sewing needles. Right in the middle of sewing the sheet the needle wore out and the needle would not advance smoothly. I changed the needle and voila it was clear sailing after that. I remember once reading that you should use a new needle with each new project. I have to admit I didn’t do that with the sheet. I used the needle for a knit tunic I had made in the winter and figured I could get thru the one sheet with the same needle. I was wrong.

The uploaded picture shows the mattress with a 2″ dense foam on top as an added layer for comfort while laying down. The RV mattresses are 4″ thick but need the dense foam on top for extra comfort. RV Sheets Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s